cpa-firms.net is composed of like-minded firms from around the world who share the same desire to deliver professional excellence and high service standards.
CPA Firms's mission is:
To be the Superior Choice of accountants, tax and business advisers to growing, owner-managed businesses and to larger organizations where niche market expertise exists.
Strategic objectives that support this mission
CPA Firms aims to be the Partner of Choice of clients and other professional service firms by:
- maintaining its position as one of the leading associations of international accountants and business advisers;
- building on proven niche market expertise in the textile and apparel, manufacturing, healthcare and financial institution sectors in certain parts of the world;
- developing new niche specialisms that reflect clients' changing business needs.
CPA Firms also aims to:
- be represented in each territory by the right size of professional firm with sufficient resources and expertise to meet the client care standards that CPA Firms demands of them;
- offer clients a range of products and services through our consulting centers of excellence, which add measurable value to their business;
- be innovative in developing appropriate solutions for clients;
- be efficiently co-ordinated by a streamlined management structure that ensures that individual member firms work effectively together to deliver their services to international clients;
- maintain a stable network that member firms join and to which they contribute for the long term.
Member firms aim to:
- offer a range of products and services that add measurable value to their clients' businesses and are widely respected within the business communities in which they operate;
- be recognized for in-depth expertise in certain key niche sectors;
- be innovative in developing appropriate solutions for clients.
CPA Firms was formed as an association of independent firms bound together by common values. Since then the association has been highly successful in attracting member firms of good repute and longstanding in regions where the accounting profession is well developed. In the emerging economies of the world, CPA Firms has attracted and continues to seek members who aspire to be amongst the leading independent firms of accountants and business advisers in their territory. The strength of the association lies in the quality of each truly independent firm, many of which are the dominant firms in their regions. Every member firm is committed to stimulating global business, maintaining high standards of excellence, and sharing their technical expertise with other members.
Whether your national or international company is looking for regional expertise in audit or assurance services, taxation or corporate finance, or information about operational standards of information technology - to name but a few of our services - you have a business partner with an CPA Firms member firm.