Miller Coffey Tate LLP
- Miller Coffey Tate LLP
- 8 Penn Center, Suite 950, 1628 John F. Kennedy Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103, USA
- Corporate Phone:
- Contact Firm
Miller Coffey Tate LLP is a full service accounting firm with specialties in bankruptcy, litigation support and fraud investigations, business valuations and general consulting.
Miller Coffey Tate LLP has developed its mission to ensure that its clients receive services that exceed their requirements and expectations, and at the same time, are delivered on a timely basis and at competitive fees. The key points encompassed in our mission are:
- To provide professional services which are technically, financially sound, ethically correct and are in the best interests of our clients.
- To maintain the highest professional and ethical standards.
- To position ourselves to be pro-active financial counselors and advisors, while maintaining independence and objectivity.
- To provide substantial investments in our employees to ensure long term job satisfaction and thus a higher level of service, expertise and innovation to our clients.
The firm has extensive experience with companies in financial difficulty, especially reorganizations under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code. Litigation support and forensic accounting investigations represent a significant portion of the firm's practice. In addition, the firm is a full service independent public accounting firm which provides services involving audits, reviews and compilations and corporate and individual income taxes.
With Miller Coffey Tate LLP's emphasis on personal service to our clients and their individual business needs in mind, our services include:
- Auditing, Review and Compilation
- Bankruptcy, Litigation Support and Fraud Investigations
- Business and Personal Financial Planning
- Business Valuations
- Estate and Trust Planning
- Financial and General Business Consulting
- Tax Preparation and Planning